Policies & Responsibilities
Our focus has always been and will continue to be on providing complete client satisfaction through timely delivery of top class quality services, complemented with the highest levels of aftercare which are second to none.
We hold ourselves to the highest quality standards & strives to surpass client expectations and industry standards by:
√ Delivering the project in a cost effective way, according to the requirements and within the agreed time frame.
√ Assembling the right team for the right job & ascertaining to match their skills, experience and personalities to best fit the client’s requirements.
√ Ensuring that all parties allocated to the project, including suppliers and sub-contractors, are suitably qualified, skilled, experienced and are aware of their responsibilities.
√ Maintaining honest and open communications, & request clarifications when in doubt.
√ Regularly reviewing of quality objectives and undertake effective corrective and preventive actions, as and when needed.
√ Continual improvement in our quality system based on client feedback.
√ Taking PRIDE in our day-to-day operations:
Professionalism, Responsibility, Integrity & Deliver our promises in Excellence
Detecting risks at the earliest level possible is one of our routines, every individual of our team will be working on to identify, analyze & evaluate any potential risks that may delay or effect the project.
Accordingly, we create a list of all possible risks & undertake a risk management process, trying every one of these responses:
Risk minimization - risk avoidance - risk acceptance & risk transfer, so that no any stakeholder will be caught in any surprises later.
Risk categories may include strategic, financial, environmental, safety, people and reputation.
We understand, accept and appreciate our responsibility to the society in which we are operating, and to humanity in general.
In this respect, our policy outlines our efforts to give back to the world as it gives to us by achieving these points whenever possible:
- Conducting business with all the stakeholders in absolute transparency and match words with action.
- Zero tolerance towards corruption in any form.
- Always abide by the laws and regulations.
- Participate in charity activities as much as possible.
- No discrimination against race, gender, religion or nationality.
- Supporting human rights
- Engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting the communities and cultures within which we work.
HEALTH & SAFETY
At MASTERMIND - Interior Solutions -, safety is our first priority. We understand and accept the paramount importance of health and safety of all parties involved in the project. Therefore, we are determined to:
√ Establish a working culture in which the responsible manners & positive aspects of health, safety and security are encouraged and developed.
√ Strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents, injuries or property damage in the workplace.
√ Maintain occupational safety and health standards that equal or exceed the best practices in the industry.
In order to achieve the same, we practice a strict safety regime, inclusive of the following:
- Comply with customer’s health & safety codes, standards or requirements in the workplace.
- Conduct routine safety and health inspections to identifying and eliminate hazards and unsafe working obstacles, conditions or practices
- Report any accident immediately, no matter how trivial, consequently Investigate and determine the cause to prevent similar incident in the future.
- Ensure safe use, handling, storage, and transport of materials.
- Maintain general cleanliness / hygiene in the workplace.
- Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary, and train them to use it properly.
- Empower and support all employees and subcontractors with the right to STOP WORK or refuse to work in situations where conditions or practices are deemed unsafe.
- Consider all employee suggestions for achieving a safer, healthier workplace.
We believe that keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. Therefore, we are committed to operate & provide a quality service in a manner that recognizes its responsibility to/for the environment.
We will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do through achieving these points whenever possible:
- Recognizing that we have an impact on the communities and local environment in the areas in which we work, and manage our activities to minimizes our potential effect on it.
- Strive for continual improvement in pollution prevention while meeting or exceeding environmental legislation, regulations and standards that relates to the company.
- Providing awareness to all stakeholders regarding the sensitive environmental conditions we work within and must maintain
- Use of the following items as much as possible:
√ Energy saving lights.
√ LEED certified products.
√ MDF (medium density fiber) treated with veneer to minimize the usage of real wood.
√ Material with minimal VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) content.
√ Renewable or recyclable materials and promote the reuse of it wherever suitable.